Below is our list of today’s key news sources.
Here are our “News Picks” for today …
- Breaking 911 covers the border reaction form South Carolina’s Governor McMaster
- Just the News holds the story on the enormous record setting FED deficit
- The Sun-times for the covering of the GOP’s continued support of Trump
- Book selling RINO Boehner by Breitbart
- AXIOS news has some coverage of interest as well.
- ICYMI – In New Mexico, State Police Officer Darian Jarrott was killed during a traffic stop. The chilling murder captured on dash cam, shows 39-year-old Omar Felix Cueva holding an AR-15-style rifle when asked to exit the truck. Cueva brutally murdered the officer, firing multiple shots. (Breaking 911).
Political News & the FED
- South Carolina Governor Henry McMaster is using the power of his state. The Governor issues an Executive Order, which directs the S.C. Department of Social Services (DSS) to prevent the federal government from placing undocumented, unaccompanied migrant children from the southern border, in South Carolina foster care and group homes. The Executive Order follows announcement correspondence from Michael Leach. Leach informed McMaster of the feds preliminary inquiry to transport an unknown number of unaccompanied migrant children from the southern border.
- AJ Perez former Bridgeport Connecticut police chief, gets prison time for exam rigging. He was sentenced today to 12 months defrauding the City by rigging the examination for police chief. The rig scheme ensured Perez would be selected for the position.
- It appears the Republican party’s base remains loyal to Donald Trump. However Biden believes that GOP leaders are overlooking everyday Americans, eager for compromise and action.
- According to Breitbart News, RINO John Boehner smears Senator Ted Cruz. He calls the senator a “reckless jackass”, in an effort to sell his new book.
- The Federal government ran a $660 billion deficit in March. This is the third largest monthly deficit on U.S. record.
- According to 60 Minutes, US Pentagon-funded agency DARPA, has developed a filter that removes the #SARSCoV2 coronavirus from the blood. The process has FDA approval for emergency use.
- Hawaii is working to roll out a its vaccine passport program for travelers. It’s possible the Hawaii state program could come as early as May.
- The EU has sanctioned Iran for human rights abuses. This is the first time since 2013.
- A gunman in Paris is on the run. The man opens fire outside a hospital in Paris killing one, and injuring another before taking off.
- Israel and the U.S. are scheduled to hold strategic Iran talks today. The talks come after an apparent Israeli attack, and regional tensions.
Other Conservative News
- A cause for conservative celebration. According to Breaking 911, the Brian Stelter show “Reliable Sources”, has lost 65% of its viewership since January of this year. And CNN has lost over 50% of their target primetime audience.
- We have an in-depth article on the officer shooting in Minn. you can read here.
Thanks for joining us, for your daily dose of Conservative News Today!
Did you miss yesterday’s episode? If so you can catch it here.