Now that Chauvin is found guilty, will that be enough?
Chauvin is guilty as determined by a jury of his peers, but will that be enough? In this episode we’ll cover how some U.S. cities experience riots and destruction on the eve of the Chauvin verdict. Governor Kemp continues his pushback on WOKE corporations makes today’s “Cast-Cut”. We’ll also cover some global world headlines, and other conservative news.
- Columbus Ohio brings the early release of body cam footage
- FOX News brings the article of another fatal shooting by police, we are awaiting a press conference
- A couple of our world news stories are from AXIOs including Netanyahu moves to change election rules in his country
- Nannette Bosh covers the Frank Speech platform directly
- The chanting calls for NYPD to quit their jobs is from Disclose TV
After much anticipation and little deliberation, former Officer Derek Chauvin is found guilty by a jury, on all three counts. Sentencing is expected in approximately 8 weeks.
However appeals by the defense attorney are also expected to be filed. Particularly after the judge acknowledges, Maxine Walters inappropriate remarks in a state that is NOT her own.
Despite the guilty verdict in the Chauvin case, there was civil unrest in various cities in the U.S.
In Portland destruction & riots continued after an ad from BLM-Antifa groups states “no matter the verdict WE GO DOWN for George Floyd”.
And in NYC… Black Lives Matter crowds chant, for the NYPD officers to quit their jobs.
After the Chauvin conviction, politicians like Biden and Pelosi use divisive speech, further straining American race relations.
In addition, CBS airs an Ibram Kendi segment, arguing it is insufficient to convict Derek Chauvin. We must also “convict” America and impose “anti-racist” policies that “transform this nation.”
If you missed the last podcast you can watch the Donkey Party Power Grab Pushback here.